Friday, August 5, 2011

BABY JOANNA

I am so excited for Brad and Joaly and for the arrival of little Joanna Marie. A while back we shot a fun maternity session together and as soon as I heard about the new addition to the family, I made my way over to their home for a few more photos. They've started decking her room out inspired by the film 'UP' complete with a wall mural painted by one of Joaly's students from the school she teaches at. An added bonus to the occasion was getting to meet Joaly's wonderful "mama" and sister Aliana who flew in from Chile just to lend a helping hand. Joanna is truly a sweet little girl and I am excited to follow their journey together as a family of 3...and maybe more.

blog20
blog21
blog23
blog22
blog8
blog4
blog10
blog11
blog6
blog5
blog7
blog14
blog13
blog19
blog17
blog18
blog16
blog15
blog9
blog12
blog3
blog1
blog2

No comments:

Post a Comment